Diplodocus Mini Felting Kit, Hawthorn Handmade
Diplodocus Mini Felting Kit, Hawthorn Handmade.
This kit will take the average beginner about 3-6 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you?ve completed?one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- All our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
- Designer Stephanie has chosen the perfect British wools for felting.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Gift the complete kit to a craft-loving friend, or wrap up your own finished piece as a lovingly handmade present.
- We recommend adult supervision for anyone under the age of 12 due to the sharp needles included.
Every kit contains:
British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
2x felting needles in a secure holder
Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
Foam block working surface
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Box: 11 x 11 x 3.5cm
Finished design: Approximately 16cm long
|Manufacturer :||Hawthorn Handmade|